Concrete paint/sealer.

Geonovast

Since the weather's warm now I really should seal the carport since I have a habit of dropping oil on it.

This seems like a pretty good deal and probably exactly what I'm looking for.

http://www.bicwarehouse.com/expoxy-seal ... 21001.html

I'd probably do 2 coats just to be sure.

Anyone used that brand, or suggestions for something better I should use?

Watch out for alot of consumer stuff that is not resistant to brake fluid.

How many square foot are you covering?

Do you care if its clear or not?

http://www.daytonsuperior.com/c06_Film_ ... l?pcid=162

This is industrial strength stuff. This has been used in dealer service bays and repair shops.

Planning a trip south of the Cheddar Line any time soon? Or is Rob heading up there???

I understand I owe you (and Rob) for a gas tank.... I gaurantee I can beat any price you can find on a sealer....

I'm not planning any trips, I refuse to drive in IL pretty much unless my life depends on it. I hate your road system. Rob said he would try to get up here when I strip out the next XJ though in a few weeks. If you've got some of that stuff that would be awesome.

I'm not planning any trips, I refuse to drive in IL pretty much unless my life depends on it. I hate your road system. Rob said he would try to get up here when I strip out the next XJ though in a few weeks. If you've got some of that stuff that would be awesome.

Okay.. I will drop some at Rob's for you...

I don't have any per sey.... but I know where there is some ;)

I wouldn't go bragging on any Wisconsin roads... Many of your state construction codes are more lax than those of Illinois....

I appreciate it :thumbsup:

Didn't say the WI road system isn't faultless, but the last two times I drove through IL, I felt violated by the toll booths, especially the road that deliberately made me miss my turn just so I'd hit the $1.90 booth.

I did mine I use the 2 part Quikrete. I wished use the 1 part epoxy instead, your concrete driveway will soak up a lot plan on using 5 gallons worth or more. All these kits are based on very smooth garage floors. Supposely makes the concrete 2 to 3 times stronger. I did spill brake fuild, gas, oil etc just washes off.

Image Not Found

:drool:

I believe I've seen that pic before. Mine's a freakin mess. I'm gonna try to clean it up as best as possible before I paint, but yeah I planned on a few coats. At least get one on to start with before the landlords see all the new mess I put on this weekend.

I appreciate it :thumbsup:

Didn't say the WI road system isn't faultless, but the last two times I drove through IL, I felt violated by the toll booths, especially the road that deliberately made me miss my turn just so I'd hit the $1.90 booth.

Aaahh.... the infamous toll roads... Originally they were only supposed to be there until the roads were paid for.. about 30 years ago.