Metal 2.5 Valve Cover ???

any 1991 or newer 2.5 jeep engine has an aluminum cover. it's similar to the 4.0 cover just shorter obviously.

head out to the junkyard. it's bolt-on. I've done two. you'll need to do some hose work for your PCV valves so make sure you grab the 91+ PCV valve and hoses going to the intake

We are very limited here as far s JY's that will let you grab stuff. Very few P&P's around (legal stuff I guess) and they are under pressure to get rid of vehicles ASAP. A couple of yards won't even let you in unless you pay a fee up front.

We are very limited here as far s JY's that will let you grab stuff. Very few P&P's around (legal stuff I guess) and they are under pressure to get rid of vehicles ASAP. A couple of yards won't even let you in unless you pay a fee up front.

Up here on the " wet coast " there is a great Jeeps only JY called Gary's , he's not cheap but the prices are fair considering the yard is well orginized with a pull-it yourself section as well as a popular parts area thats laid out like a parts store . :thumbsup: