Pictures from Sundays' ride.

Well, went and played ALL day yesterday ( for about 9 hours :eek: jamminz.gif ). We had 2 XJs', my MJ, a Scrambler, a TJ and a Wrongler, along with a 1st Gen. pathfinder. ( I will be posting more pix after they finish uploading onto Photobucket, as my wife, meaning well, decided to upload EVERYTHING at once [50 pix, but I am not going to be postin them all, just the good ones- stucks, hillclimbs etc], sooooo this is gonna take a while. sigh.)

Okay, here we go...

Does this look like a Taxi, mister?

Man, some people are in SUCH a hurry.

CAUTION: speed bump ahead.

Bent front bumper.

Dude. WRONG LINE. :doh:

That's better.

My turn. wait. That's it?

SOA flex.

Oh, yeah. The NON-flexing Rubi that came along with us.

This from the mudhole that the XJ tried earlier, as I just HAD to try it myself. This was the 3rd trip that my MJ had ever been to the woods on, and it seemed like a good time to find out what she could do.

Huh. I thought that a SOA swap was supposed to LIFT the truck, not drop it???

Now. That is a close up of some thick mud!

• 4 weeks later...

hay ren I've had a chance to get out a little around here, thought I'd show you a couple pics. just an afternoon trip ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey, long time, no see. :waving: Glad to see that you are still around. The Imp is very nice. What year is it, by chance? A friend of mines' brother has a '69 Imp fo-do, as George calls it, and it is pretty nice too. That deep mudhole, man, I wouldn't even THINK about that one, now that I see roughly how deep it is. When do you guys think that you might make it over here again? There is a TON of stuff to show you yet, and I will have some more pics come this Sunday from the "monthly" ride. Places with names like "Devils Brew", "Moonshine", "Jacobs' Ladder" and a few others, hopefully.

See you around, guys.

That just happens to be a 68 Byscane it has a door post Impalas don't but, who cares right? I bought it in 98 for $600. and my boy Adam, you met him, did the body work and paint and I agree he did a great job. Looks like they'll be puting me back to work in a couple weeks so if I go wheeling it's got to be around here for if I travel it will be with mommy on vacation but let's not rule it out just yet. I'll be in touch soon. Mark