looking for a Nova for a project build

mjeff87

If anyone runs across a 68-72 Chevy Nova rolling shell with no rust (or at least no rust that's serious, especially the frame), lemme know....I'm looking for a build platform for my next project ;) . I'm looking for less, not more....just a clean 2 door shell with good glass on a rolling chassis. Drivetrain and/or interior not really required, but I'll buy it all for the right price. Whatever is in it is all coming out anyway. I'd prefer a plain steel roof, but would also take vinyl if the price is good. Basically what I'm looking for is a barnyard find....that kind of old iron that someone parked under a tarp back in the '80's and forgot about, and now that they've found it just want to get rid of it :D

Build is gonna take awhile, like a few to several years, but I have big plans for this one :evil:

No offense to you northerners out there, but I'm pretty much looking for a southern car here......I had a '72 with a 307 and TH350 back in the day, and lost it to frame rot :wall: If Id'a known then what I know now, I would have paid better attention to it and would still have it....

Thanks,

Jeff

forgot to mention, no Venturas :ack:

JT, why don't you drag those last two from Charlotte up for me when you come do your flottata and help me move my crap :D

Jeff