Intake / exaust manifold removal

Does anyone have any advice that will help me remove the manifold from my 86 2.5 four cyl.? The front welch plug nuked, and it looks like I need to get the manifold out of the way to get to it. Probly not a bad idea to replace the rest of them while it's apart. Any advice ,pics will be very helpfull. Are there any bolts under the manifold(s) or just the ones on top? Thanx alot people, you always have great advice & feedback. :cheers:

If it is anything like the 4.0 then there will be bolts on the bottom. Some will take a Frankenstein assembly of wibble-wobbles and extensions othere will require 1/8 turn at a time with a wrench. Best advice is to soak everything with PB blaster for a couple days.

Just did mine because of a cracked exhaust manifold. There are2 bolts that you have to get from underneath the manifold, all it takes is a 6" extension and a swivel socket and ita a done deal.Exhaust pipe bolts and EGR tube are harder to deal with. Once you get the air cleaner box and PS pump outa the way it aint bad. :cheers: