Price of Scrap?

maddzz1

Anyone know what the price of scrap is? Someone put an old dumpster (one of the smaller ones) at my work. Is it worth it to bring it to the scrap yard? I'm thinking i can use a cherry picker to get it into my truck. But if I'm only gonna get a few bucks its not worth it. Plus I will be getting paid from my job for the time it takes.

Anyone know what the price of scrap is? Someone put an old dumpster (one of the smaller ones) at my work. Is it worth it to bring it to the scrap yard? I'm thinking i can use a cherry picker to get it into my truck. But if I'm only gonna get a few bucks its not worth it. Plus I will be getting paid from my job for the time it takes.

if the dumpster is in decent shape, bring it home and put it on craigslist.

I'd love to have one here myself...would make things easier (haul it out with the forklift once every few weeks)

scrap price is less than 150/ton. you'd maybe get half that at best.

The bottom is pretty rotted out. I would have to pay to have it emptied by a private company and besides nowhere to put it where i am. It has a company name and # on the side so i will call them and tell them to come get it.