A taste of things to come...

Todays trip was more of a shakedown to see who needed what done for the next run. Today didn't even cover 25% of what is out here, as we had a couple of hold ups from another group, a tranny mount split, and a time shortage. The good stuff is still to be run, and will be posted when it happens. :popcorn: It will def. be a campout worthy weekend. :thumbsup:

Okay, one big MJ, check.

Belly Sctracher

Yer truck might be too tall if... the centerline of yer axle is as high as the top of the rut.

Umm, POTHOLE!!!

What sand covered 3' pipe?

2 for the muddy rock racer crowd.

This way out...

until next time.

BRING ON THE WEEKEND!!!!! :banana: image_209027.gif :clapping:

My partners in crime should be posting some of the pix that they got later on.

Man Ren, I should have got your address and sent a cd with these pics and let you post them. This dial up is slow it took 45 plus just to load 3 pics to the bucket list. Just wanted to say we really enjoyed ourselfs and are planing to come back sometime this year, say late June.

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Yeah, the tube doors are getting to be common enough around here that the junkyards are chargeing more the tireracks now. :grrrr: Oh, well.

Folks, feel free to holler when ya'll are wanting to come back, and I will make sure to have the whole weekend off to go and play. If you want to rough it, that's cool with me, as mid summer is a good time out there to be camping! :thumbsup: My son and I had a good time show you around, and he STILL wants your "monster Jeep truck", as he calls it. I guess that if you ever need or have to find a home for it, he would be more than happy to give it a good home. :yes:

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, MHolleywoulds' MJ is pretty sick. What missed my mind up wasn't the 2.5 power, as much as the fact that this thing cruised over stuff so quickly that it was hard to get any good pix of it. He was talking about needing more reduction gearing, and I do agree with that statement, as the really fun stuff he might have to ride the clutch alot, plus the bouncing from going too quick over things would get old fast, I feel.