Anti rap bar!!??

I need to make an anti rap bar for my rear sprung over axle. But I wanted to know if any body knew of the best way to do it. Is it better to put it on the driver side or passenger side? How to make it so that it won’t limit the flex I already have?

I'm not sure but the ones I have seen are shaped like a radius arm upside down attaching to the top and bottom of the axle, while the other side of the bar is attached to a shackle.

I was fairly confused when I saw the title lol

Surely you mean an anti-wrap bar?

I just saw something on xtreme 4x4 where they did that. It looked basically like a radius arm, but with using heim joints on every point.

Best way to not reduce articulation is to tie it to the diff housing on the vehicle centerline rather than put it on one side (or both sides). I think I recall a fairly detailed discussion of a couple of different designs for this awhile back. I'm not sure just what terms to use, but I'd suggest searching the back posts right in this discussion area. You might have to go back a year or more -- it wasn't yesterday that this was discussed.