Brake Squeal

I'm getting a little brake squeal when slowing easily for a stop sign or when easing into the garage, stuff like that. Never happens over 5MPH or so, and it sounds like it's coming from the right front, but hard to tell. Pads and rotors look fine, no obvious grooves or wear, are fairly low mileage, and there's no debris stuck between that I can see. Any such thing as an anti-squeal cleaner/spray or what else can I look for?

Ride the brakes for a minute or so at high speed and burn it off. Usually works for light greasy stuff on the rotors you can't see. That's of course assuming it isn't the squeal material put into pads to indicate when they are getting close to replacement.

Brake squeal usually comes from harmonic vibration. Make sure your calipers slide on the mount bolts so they float with the rotor. You might try pulling the pads and coating the back with anti-squeal compound too.

Brake squeal usually comes from harmonic vibration. Make sure your calipers slide on the mount bolts so they float with the rotor. You might try pulling the pads and coating the back with anti-squeal compound too.

Understand, agree, except "Make sure your calipers slide on the mount bolts so they float with the rotor." How do you do that?

Understand, agree, except "Make sure your calipers slide on the mount bolts so they float with the rotor." How do you do that?

High temp grease, or anti-seize.. I used anti-seize on my brake pins, just cause I didnt have any bearing grease.. And its on the 7mm hex studs you put the grease on, or the 12mm bolt if you have those. Not sure which the HO's have. One of the two I'm sure.