Operation: 33DD

Second chances always come at the worst time...

Saw your sale ad on JeepKings, this is EXACTLY what I want in an MJ, save for the '88 model year BUT I have an 87 I can swap VIN's with, if only I had the money. Friggin' bills and life in general :redX:

Good luck with the sale, that red Elim looks sharp as hell, get that from Lil Loco?

yes, I got the red truck from lil loco, the eliminator is gone now, I gave it to biggwheels for what it cost me to bring it home

the black manche will probably still be around in the spring, but as the ad reads, cash isn't the only thing I will take for it ;)

8000lb winch

rolling tool cabinet

50 amp plasma cutter

are all acceptable trades

and I may throw in a few $$$ depending on the condition of the items coming back my way

I would even take a good chop saw plus $$$ for the truck

• 2 weeks later...
*ahem*

....wouldnt still have that 88 would you?...

:dunce:

if you mean the red one I got from you, i think it was an 89, I found a home for it, the new guy had the time and he dug into it right away and converted it to 4wd

if you're referring to the black 88, then yes it is still up on dollies in my garage

Great job !

Please don't use bondo ! Find some fiberglass resin at your local paint supply .

Yeah , its allot harder to work with but will hold up . Bondo can still let the metal rust under the coat .

Fiberglass reinforces any areas that are weak and helps seal the metal .

We use it in the body shops all the time . If the customer doesn't want to pay very much , we use Bondo .

They'll be back in a couple of years doing it over . :thumbsup: