stalling problems

i have a 1989 comanche 4.0L 5 speed . i can be drivin down the road ,parked at a light or just idleing and it will stall. i have checked the idle speed stepper motor and throttle position sensor and the crank sensor and nothing has changed . if it is cold it will idle very low and as it warms up the idle getts higher and higher and then it will start stalling out and it is very hard to get started again. it is fuel injekted but i have to pump the gas to get it goin . when i get it goin it kicks and sputter and i have to keep pumping the gas and it will start to run ok again if everyone can give me as much feedback to what might be wrong and how can i fix it thanks everyone :cheers:

It sounds like it could be an O2 sensor since (if i read your post correctly) it runs fine until it warms up. When cold it runs in an open loop mode on a preset set of figures. Once it warms up the ecm starts to get info from the 02 sensor. Might also be a fuel pump problem.

so far i have got tps problem ,idle speed stepper motor problem , crank sensor problem , coil problem , fuelpump problem , vacume line problem , :fs1: what is the best way to fix all of theses . if i replace them all with brad new parts it shuld do somthin rite hahahaha all the info everyone can give the better :cheers:

The TPS can be tested ( LOOK HERE ), the IAC cannot be tested without special equipment, the crank sensor is not likely in this scenario (but slightly possible), fuel pump is possible, but would not be my highest priority and vacuum is not likley either because of the scenario.

One thing that has not been mentioned is the CTS (coolant temperature sensor) that is in the left side of the block under the exhaust manifold. Not a real common problem, but Iwould think should be suspect in a situation like this.