Vendor sticky

JOMJ87

Hey Pete you think we could do a sticky in the Classifieds for all the vendors to post who they work for and info on discounts. I know there arent many But when people need parts it would be cool to try a local member of our little community to get the part from. If you made a sticky for them to post there websites and a quick product list it would be quick and easy to check those first.

Cole

On the surface it sounds like a great idea, but I fear that admin involvement might give the impression of a sort of endorsement. Or at the least it might become an ugly pissing match if someone has a problem with one of them for whatever reason. I'm still asking around for the opinions of admins and mods that have more experience with this sort of things and if I change my mind or find an alternative, I'll post it up. :thumbsup:

You could do it as a locked announcement and have the vendors PM you there details for you or Eagle to add in the thread. I wouldn't want non MJ owners or members to have something there. Just board members that have a company and are active on the site. I can see what you mean about the pissing match i just like to be able to check with a MJ owner and fellow club member first then go outside?? can't wait to see what you figure out.

Cole

See, that would definitely give the impression of my approval. I want as little association as possible with the members' wheeling and dealings. I'll help out as I can if something goes horribly wrong, but I will bear no responsibility. I already worry about stuff coming back to haunt me, I don't need to encourage it. :D