driver side door and fender replacement

was just wondering if i could use fenders and doors from early model XJs.

Oh and while i got ya. anyone know what the vacuum line that is next to the throttle body goes to.and what is that little canister (shaped like a hockey puck) that is mounted to the air box right behind the driver side head light and what is it supposed to hook up to. (it was hooked into the back of the air box but i got the vent hoses from napa and a dif hose replaces where it origanally went) i didnt see anything routed from those on the vacuum diagrams i got from this site.

any help would help :bowdown:

Yes, the fenders and doors (front doors from a 4 door XJ) interchange. The only difference I have found is the little rubber block on the fender that the hood closes against is in a little different spot on some years. But a Dremel made it fit quickly.

2 door Cherokees have longer doors that don't fit.

was just wondering if i could use fenders and doors from early model XJs.

Oh and while i got ya. anyone know what the vacuum line that is next to the throttle body goes to.and what is that little canister (shaped like a hockey puck) that is mounted to the air box right behind the driver side head light and what is it supposed to hook up to. (it was hooked into the back of the air box but i got the vent hoses from napa and a dif hose replaces where it origanally went) i didnt see anything routed from those on the vacuum diagrams i got from this site.

any help would help :bowdown:

I have both, where are you located?