WILD HARE

SlickRick421

Man i hate the normal SH1T that just messes everything you had planned up

That's a part of life I know all about first hand. I had money saved up to get my front end fixed, now I have a mass of medical bills to use it on. It sucks.

I'll look into the primar FRANK

Had a Major mishap

Had to buy four new tires for the civic this project won't happen four a month or so :headpop:

Man i hate the normal SH1T that just messes everything you had planned up

Ticket for bald tires or something?

Hope you get around to it soon!

Rick, yes I know all about the set backs. I can't move forward with my manche project either. I'll be replacing the pukegoat now. It went south but one of the members is selling me one. So when I make a all day trip to get and find the time off from work i'll be putting it in. I called the local junk yard and they tell me $650 for a used ba10/5 and $300 clams to install it. It's like someone stated "decent folk don't drive these things" jamminz.gif I'm finally at the point of completing my body work "would have a long time ago if I had a garage to do it in" but anyways I'm gonna shoot it in the hot rod primer with a spray gun as soon as I find the time after getting the pukegoat installed. I've been 3 years now with my MJ. Its all time and money and the more money you have the faster the project goes and the deeper the mud you can go thru.

Feerock: no the tires where just old and the wife was b!tching you know so i had to do it to get her off my back lol.....

AND Frank I hear yah man I neither have the money; time or a garage to do it but oh well I just need to win the lotto and i will be good to go...

Looks like you got the MJ project planned man good luck

BEATER: Good luck with those med bills i also have those with my wife so i feel your pain