Part number interchange: ball joints

Took my MJ in for inspection today and failed safety for a few things :(. I need new ball joints for the front, both upper and lower for both sides. I saw the tech looking up the parts on his computer and he listed part numbers from the NAPA site,

Upper ball joint 2601291 and lower ball joint 2601292. I'm trying to find some cross reference lists but no luck. Are the MOOG part numbers K3134T and K3161T respectively?

There are a bazillion part numbers out there for many different brands, I just want to make sure that I order the correct parts. Napa and Autozone both have two version (cheap and premium), plus several aftermarket companies. I've done some searching and Moog seems to be held in high regard, but I'm on a tight budget right now and this is an unexpected cost to deal with, so I'm trying to shop around for a good price.

Thanks in advance

Took my MJ in for inspection today and failed safety for a few things :(. I need new ball joints for the front, both upper and lower for both sides. I saw the tech looking up the parts on his computer and he listed part numbers from the NAPA site,

Upper ball joint 2601291 and lower ball joint 2601292. I'm trying to find some cross reference lists but no luck. Are the MOOG part numbers K3134T and K3161T respectively?

There are a bazillion part numbers out there for many different brands, I just want to make sure that I order the correct parts. Napa and Autozone both have two version (cheap and premium), plus several aftermarket companies. I've done some searching and Moog seems to be held in high regard, but I'm on a tight budget right now and this is an unexpected cost to deal with, so I'm trying to shop around for a good price.

Thanks in advance

This is what I put on mine (and ordered from Amazon.com (although they were cheaper when I got mine a year ago...

Moog Chassis K3134T Upper Ball Joint $43.20/ea

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000C542NY

Moog Chassis K3137T Lower Ball Joint $46.69/ea

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000C57XHQ

I understand the budget thing very well, but there are some things (ball joints being one) that you cannot take a chance on with something "cheap". If a ball joint breaks...it could kill someone. Search for hte best price, but stick with either parts from the dealership or MOOG in my opinion. :cheers: