pipes

Not quite, but close. My truck didn't have a cat when I bought it. The rest of the exhaust was swiss cheese. So after I bought a new front pipe I put the stock muffler (only good piece of exhaust I had) directly after the front pipe where the cat is supposed to be. Then I followed that with a 30" glass pack to make it to the next exhaust hanger, and a downturn that dumps in front of the rear axle.

Be aware that in a lot of areas, if you dump out the side it has to be behind the cab to be legal. Or at least behind the rear most seat, which in our case is behind the cab.

yep i did it new down pipe cut off flange thrush charry bomb 90 up 90 rt straite pipe out thru rear fender in front of tire behind door

ps 90 up 90 rt runns u between unirail and bottum of bed so nothing below frame no pic to cold out right now and yes it is load and yes i like it :cheers:

its not done just tep. but that will be were it exits nothing below the frame rail

it will be finished in the spring when i can work outside it will have a crome tip and stainless steel ring around it

:fool:

if i go below the fender it will be blowing on rails when installed all high and tight it sees more off road than on