Deaver compatability

will my comanche accept these suspension parts from deaver? i hear they are pretty good.

G09 CHEROKEE XJ ('84-01) 4" Rear $702.78

CSC08 84-01 Jeepspeed Front 5.5" Lift 272.56

if both of these parts are compatible, will it give my comanche a taller front end? could i get deaver to make the rears extra soft and then do soa conversion to keep it balanced front/rear?

thanks.

Front YES.

Rear NO.

The front of the XJ is interchangeable with the MJ. But the rear springs are of a different legnth and arch.

I do believe Deaver makes a appropraite MJ rear leaf pac. As I have herd others claim to have such a critter...

CW

If you go SOA in the rear your looking at anywhere from 5-7" of lift depending on what leafs your MJ came with from the factory. If you run a 4" leaf in the rear SOA your looking at a LOT of lift (to much really).

Deaver leafs are nice (and ultra $$). Unless you want to go all out, or are going to be running your MJ in JeepSpeed their are cheaper solutions available for new rear lift leaf packs. Realize that Deaver's turn around last time I spoke with them on a custom set of leafs was at around 6 months wait.

if u are runnin jeepspeed u might want to reconsider soa ahhhhh axle wrapgo to a local spring shop tell them what u need as far as length and arch to get lift u want thay will make them u can tell the u want the soft or hard thay will be to your spec and a lot cheeper than the prefabe junk u buy from the online big money places