CCV hole is plugged, How to fix?

Thanks to the help from this forum, figured out where my oil leak is coming from. My air filter is full of oil and then the oil is dripping from the air filter housing. Now my question, based on what I'm being told, the CCV hole is plugged causing blow bye. How do you fix the plugged hole? Any more advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again.

Your valve cover should have two lines connected to it...one at the front and one at the rear. Be sure that both of these lines are clear and flowing free...especially the small one going to the rear. The front one is likely open or the oil wouldn't be able to get through to the air cleaner housing.

Inside the cover where the hoses attach, it can get plugged up.

Take the valve cover off, remove the little towers inside, clean everything real well and put it back together with a good gasket like the one I used here from Felpro.

as just an addendum to brents post. Check the little flapper under the rubber ccv grommet. they can get stuck closed or plugged with carbon. Also, there was a TSB on drilling a hole half way up the towers inside the valve cover. The thought was that under extended high rpm's, the tower opening would be immersed in oil causing the vacuum to pull oil in to the intake through the ccv grommet. I believe it was recommended to be a 1/2 inch hole.

You are lucky that it is just pushing oil out the air cleaner. It only takes about 3 psi crank case pressure to blow out the rear main, front seal etc. Then you have Comanche ebola. :wall: