New carpets from Rockauto, anyone ordered one?

I have the carpet without the mass backing. The holes for the seat bolts, console, etc. are not pre-cut so i figured since i would rather put in my own sound deadening anyway, the carpet would be easier to work with and trim without mass backing. In general the shape of the carpet was ok except he fit around the hump was baggy, even after i put down the sound deadening. There was plenty of extra carpet along the edges. We'll see about long term quality, but i'm not optimistic. The carpet itself isn't nearly as thick as the oem (maybe the plush version would help?) and the driver's side heel pad is much smaller than oem.

Just wondering if it's a decent replacement.

Besides going custom, does anyone know if there are other choices?

We've been selling the ACC brand for quite awhile and have been very happy with the results for the money. They are available in both Carpet as well as a Vinyl for the MJ's. Both styles are available in several color options as well.

ACC does have different part numbers based on the years, so if the vendor you order threw is direct with ACC you should be able to give them the year of your MJ to get the correct set (aka it should fit better).

Let us know if we can be of any further help.