Possible Jeep Hat group buy ... Interested...??

BLHTAZ

Who's in??  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who's in??

• I'm definitely in
    • Thanks, but not for me
    • I like hats, but not these...what else do you have??

One of the suppliers that we buy from has come out with some new hats. I don't know that they are out anywhere yet as I have searched the net a little and did not find them.

We (my wife & I) were thinking of doing a group buy. Some of you know that we have a small home based business on the side making custom Jeep T-Shirts and we buy & resell hats and some other Jeep/4X4 stuff at times. We would like to be able to offer these hats in our line, but they require a minimum quantity purchase so we thought that this would be a way to offfer a good deal to some fellow Jeepers and get a decent jump start to our inventory.

We would need a minimum order of 25 hats to make this work...so...who would be up for it? The only catch is...we have to get orders and money in within 10 days so this poll will run for 3 days and then if there is enough interest I will set up a classified ad with complete purchase information.

Price for this deal would be $15.50 including shipping via First Class Mail. Regular selling price will be $15.99 + shipping.

Image Not Found

Image Not Found