Seven Beer job....

Wife went to work today....I got also done!!!

Started with the front coil swap.. EASIEST EVER!! DB's RULE!!!! Remove wheel, unbolt lower shock mount, lower axle remove coil. replace with new coil repeat in opposite direction. Same other side. Drink 2-3 beers.

Next project: PAINT repairs...

Sanded effected areas down and feathered the edges nicely.

Shoot it with primer.

Shoot the top coat...

Watch for bugs and drink more beer. :D :roll: :brows:

Ended up with 1.5 extra out back and almost 2 in the front. Its about dead level. Hopefully the new leafs will lift the rear a bit to get back a bit of a rake that I like.

FRONT:

REAR:

CW

Nice work CW. :D Question: Does that high-mount winch air dam cause you any cooling problems?

I am sure it does, but with a brandy new three core it stays at 210 most all the time. Its skelotonized fairly well so it does allow some flow.

This is my only issue with the XJ/MJ.. The flow that's allowed to go thru the rad SUX!!

CW

Wife went to work today....I got also done!!!

CW

Great choice in beer jamminz.gif btw is that wax paper from the house if so it needs to be replace :laughin: cause if my wife saw what you have done she would start to :rant: thats for food stuff and when your done make to sure you replace what you used :brows: . She like to have her supplies available :brows: the jeep looks good :cheers: