Posting Problems

Shane

I was so eager to post these pics, but man I have no idea how to do it. I am not the most computer smart person in the world. So all of do this on the host site and tags here and there is confusing to me. I do not understand how I am supposed to got to another site when I am trying to post here. I fthere is any one that would be willing to pm me or send me an email to rdrye6@carolina.rr.com explaining in dummy terms how to do this step by step, I would really appreciate it alot. Thanks again. I know that you aren't supposed to apologize on this site man, but I don't mean to be this big of a hassle

You can open multiple sites simply by opening a new browser. If you use Internet Explorer 7, it has tabbed browsing so you can open multiple sites in one browser.

If you do not have the Tabbed Browsing ability, then you can open multiple browsers with what ever you are using...be it Internet Explorer, FireFox etc, etc... then you can just flip back and forth between them as needed by clicking on the appropriate one.

I hope that helps and that between this and my "Picture Posting How-To", you and others can be successful in your quest to share your advetures with us :cheers: