stripes

92comanche4x4

should i take the stripes off my truck?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. should i take the stripes off my truck?

• yes
    • no

I voted no, but that is only if they are in good shape. If they are cracked and peeling and make it look bad, then get rid of them. It's not real clear what condition they are in by your pic.

the sticker isnt peeling or anything its just I'm gonna start doin body work soon and I'm wondering if i should buy the sticker again to put on it or just leave it white

I voted no, but that is only if they are in good shape. If they are cracked and peeling and make it look bad, then get rid of them. It's not real clear what condition they are in by your pic.

the sticker isnt peeling or anything its just I'm gonna start doin body work soon and I'm wondering if i should buy the sticker again to put on it or just leave it white

Do not reapply sticker! If you do anything apply the pink Racing stripes! 8)

Do not reapply sticker! If you do anything apply the pink Racing stripes! 8)

na I'm good on the pink racing stripes :D

Alright then... Well Mine was same as yours so you can check out mine to see what it would look like without the stripes. I like the B&W themes so I'd say stick with that. But leave the stickers on until you start sanding it down and prepping for paint.