Lookin at another MJ

GreenF350

Tommarow I'm heading to MA to look at another comanche. Yes, Ive got the bug. Anyways, its a low milage 92 4x4 auto, but the owners werent sure if it was a short bed or not :nuts: . I assume that means its a long bed. Ill post back after I give it a good look-over ( theres alot of rust in the notheast ), so Ill let you guys know how it goes. If it doesnt go so well, feel free to let me know if anyone is selling one in the CT area. For some reason, one MJ is not enough right now!

For some reason, one MJ is not enough right now!

It's funny how that happens once you have one. I've even looked for the third.

The addiction is worst than crack.

:cheers:

I've got 3 (one of wheelin', one for haulin', one for drivin') and have been guilty of eying a 4th (whose purpose I haven't figured out yet). Thank goodness I don't have money or space for more. :D

Thank goodness I don't have money or space for more. :D

Amen brother! I would have at least five others that I've seen in the last couple of weeks. Past up a 60's Jeepster Commando for $500 this past week. Had no rust and was complete. The guy just took it apart to restore and didn't have time or money to finish.

:cheers:

I ended up going to a friends lake house instead of checking out the comanche yesturday. It is waaay to hot to not be in A/C or near water, so I rescheduled for early this week. ( Hope its still there ). The cool thing though is that on my way out to the lake, I saw 4 comanches on the ride! Its amazing how you develop a 6th sense for finding these things once you catch the fever. It was also cool two see 2 of them driving rather than just sittin in driveways jamminz.gif

jamminz.gif Can't stop once it gets ahold of ya!Some times I've got to avoid areas that people tell me about jeeps for sale![i'm up to 5] I recently drove 7hrs one way{F350+trailer=10mpg@$3.89???} to pickup one thats so rusted I'm going to swap the frame and body just to have a rare version of FSJ cherokee!I only have 1 comanche so far but I'm sure there'll be more! :nuts: