Wacky ... but cool 4th video... ;)

BLHTAZ

From what i understand based on a 60 minutes thing I watched. Apparently, Sesame Street and the Muppets and what they "taught" kids is not acceptable in todays day and age. Which is a crock of bull :mad:

Example.

"The earliest episodes of Sesame Street are being made available on DVD, but the NYT notes Volumes 1 and 2 carry a rather strange warning: 'These early 'Sesame Street' episodes are intended for grown-ups, and may not suit the needs of today's preschool child.' So why are they unsuitable for toddlers in 2007? Well, in the parody 'Monsterpiece Theater,' Alistair Cookie — played by Cookie Monster — used to appear with a pipe, which he later gobbled. 'That modeled the wrong behavior,' explained a Sesame Street executive producer, adding that 'we might not be able to create a character like Oscar [the Grouch] now.'"

What is the world coming too? Happy 4th of July people

Really, how things change. I was watching Blue's Clues this morning with my two year old and they dedicated 15 minutes of the show to sitting on the toilet. What to use to wipe yourself and what to do with the stuff in the toilet when you're done.

I'd rather watch Cookie Monster eat his pipe.

Thank goodness I came before this new thinking, and passed my ways to my kids. This new batch may think that coyotes should be fed tofu burgers and beansprouts to keep them from wanting to chase roadrunners. It will be better for the coyotes' cholesterol levels and roadrunners will no longer have to live under such stress and anxiety.

:hate banana: And cruelty to banannas is sure to be banned.

Yeah, back in Europe when I was a kid the people across the street were very conservative. They wouldn't let their kids watch Tom and Jerry because it promoted violence. A few years later they got rid of their TV altogether. :nuts:

And this was in the 70s!