Jump to content

mjeff87

Members
  • Posts

    5021
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

Everything posted by mjeff87

  1. Bob, If that MJ truly does have an AW4 behind the 2.5, please get a pic of it. It'll help settle a long standing myth that AW4's did in fact get put behind some 4 cylinders (although a rare precious few). Thanks, Jeff
  2. Ditto what Pete said (thanks Pete, you save us alot of typing :wink: ) I did mine over the course of time, and did alot of other stuff to it while I had it off the road. I spent about a year gathering parts...when I saw something I needed for a good $$$ I bought it and stashed it. My total cost was about $300, courtesy of the junkyard and offsetting the price of what I bought by selling what I took off during the swap. It's the absolute BEST way to get to know your MJ, and you have the satisfaction that you built it instead of bought it. Jeff
  3. '87 Sporttruck (or at least the flaked off decals on the bed say it was:)) 2.5L, AX5, used to be 2WD but I converted it last year. It's got 160K+ on it and runs like the cat's azz. I'm shooting for 200K and then yanking the engine for a block up rebuild (I've got another complete 2.5 sitting in the garage waiting to go in to run while I rebuild), and am going to swap a 242 in place of the 231 TC I'm running now. Sorry about the big pics, but they're the only ones I've got available right now. I've got more of them at Jeff Image Not Found Image Not Found
×
×
  • Create New...