88 MJ 4.6 stroker engine, 5.5" lift, lockers,35" BFG tiresNM

onetallmj

I decided to sell my crawler. Its a 1988 long bed 4x4. It has a good running 4.6 stroker engine, AW4 tranny, NP231 transfer case(stock), HP disco 30 front with ARB, D44 rear with a Loc-Rite and 4.88 gears.

Lift is a RE 5.5" short arm with the SOA in the rear. Tires are the BFG AT 35 x 12.5 x 15, rears are 90% and fronts are about 50% with a full size trail spare mounted in the bed (see pics).

Engine has about 40,000 - 50,000 miles (speedo doesn't work) the body, tranny and T/C have about 275,000 miles. NO rust or major damage, small dent on drivers side.

comes with full set of spare front and rear axle shafts, brake booster/MC/prop valve out of a 96 XJ to swap for a better brakes, empty HP D44 axle with the inner C's cut off but included, full set of FSM's, the correct cap for the bed and what ever other spares I have.

The bed has a partial cage/roll bars to protect the removable bench seat so you can take your kids along with you.

The engine has the stainless steal exhaust header and crossover pipe, 24lb injectors, double roller timing chain, Extreme Cams Comp cam for low end torque. Only the block and fan clutch were reused everything else is new. Radiator is a Modine two row and cools very good. Electric fan has a switch inside to turn it on. A/C compressor is converted to onboard air with a 5 gallon tank in the bed. Also has a new battery.

Asking $4800 located in Aztec NM ( four corners area).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

hey sry i didnt get back to u sooner. unfortunatley i just back another subaru so I'm real broke.

good luck on your sale.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

has anyone actually gone out and looked at this? it seems like a hell of a deal but being that its been for sale for over a year has me a little skeptical. I'm interested, but I'm all the way in California so i can't really go and look at it and not buy it lol

Archived