RRO Drop brackets.

mfpdm

Seen these (click here) on ebay for awhile and was wondering if anyone here has installed them. I've seen RE's and RC's but not RRO's. These are the first ones I've seen with support brackets for the MJ.

I know I've heard/seen bad things about RRO's customer service but not too much about their products. Anyone else deal with them?

:cheers:

I've put their 5" lift on 2 MJ's and if I was doing another for the same purpose I'd use them again. I found their customer service to be very good: One box was ripped open on the side and the hardware bag was missing. I sent them an email at night and got a response within the hour. The hardware bag was overnighted- no questions, no cost. The guy I dealt with was named Jared.

Opinions are like you-know-what: Everyone has one and they are all a little different. I'm sure there is someone that had the exact opposite experience from me. 8)

And while I'm delivering my unsolicited testimonial, the bolt-on SOA system now has several thousand miles on it including a lot of trails and some minor air. No problems. I think their stuff works.

there also about the same price as the RC ones i got

I almost bought a set of RC's and then ran across these. I really think I might jump on them. I figure with them on ebay they are more prone to deliver better satisfaction or face the old negative feedback. I would also have better options to get my money back if needed.