WRECKED MJ

92comanche4x4

ok today i was comin home from playin poker and i seen flashing lights cops and ambulances. i was like wtf. keep we keep drivin and we got a block away from my house and there was my buddys old comanche he just sold like a month ago smashed into a tree i got some pics i seen the tow truck and he loaded the mj on to his flat bed like 4 houses away from mine and he let mee take pics here they are

This is why I won't advertise the MJs I need to sell anywhere but here. I've seen what idiots do to irreplaceable vehicles. Most of the reason I buy these excess MJs is just to keep them away from twits who use 'em up and throw 'em away like Kleenex.

Went through the same thing years ago when I was in the Javelin/AMX Sports Car Club. We had one member who seemed to total out another classic, 2-seat AMX about every six weeks. He was lucky there were laws against intentional homicide, because he was on the list.

The sad part was, he was a nice guy when sober. Unfortunately, the times when he was sober were few and far between ...

ya i think theres was drinkinthere were 40's in the bed but never no they could have been there. but whats wierd is he was he hit the tree facing southbound and he was on the north bound side :nuts: he must have been drinking or just wheeling in the park because its wet?