Look what I won yesterday :)

BLHTAZ

It is the newest offering in Air compressors from Warn. It's called an Air-Power VTC. Retails for around $700 from what I have found out. The Orlando Jeep Club had there annual show yeasterday ( 3/15/08 ) and I won this in the raffles :D .

Not sure what I am going to do with it though as we don't really have a good use for it. I may try to trade it or sell it as we have found a bumper that we want for the MJ that is going to cost about the same from ProtoFab.

Here is the Warn Industries page about it

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

How much does that thing weigh?
When I carried it for about 200 yards in 87* heat, it seemed to weigh 300 lbs (to my overweight-outa shape @$$), but I believe it is between 30-40 lbs really.

The picture is decieving...I think it is about 12-15 inches long. ;)

Dang, I wish I had the luck of some people. Is this a way to run on-board air?
I never have luck at raffles...this is a VERY rare occasion.

It can be mounted in a vehicle and a tank added. The carry cage is removeable for vehicle mounting applications.

I would sell it for $550 (plus shipping of course) so I can get the bumper that we want :cheers: .

Shipping should be $30 - $40 at worst.

I am going to talk to the shop that donated it first ( JeepersDen ) here in Orlando and see if they will trade it in for the bumper, but if not, it will be up for sale for sure.

This is the bumper we want...

xjfrntpwb03.jpg