Power steering, help me out

I'm trying to sort out the last loose ends on my 2.8 to 4.0 swap. So far everything seems to be good, engine fired up at the FIRST try and runs good. But i can't get the power steering to work. At first it was screaming and squeking like a dying cat and when i turned the steering wheel it didnt do much good. Well, i took out the pump unit and cleaned up both

hoses, the output fitting and the pressure regulator. While i had thoose parts out i also removed the shim in the regulator

body (as seen in the the DIY section: P/S pump modification) Put it back in today, filled up with fluid and bleed it according

to all rules, but now nothing happend. I mean NOTHING! Not a sound, no power, no nothing!

Any ideas what to do next? I must confess I'm not shure if the steering "motor" is the one from the 2.8 or the one that came from the

4.0 donor, are they different? It appears to me like they're identical.

When I put Power Steering on my Willys, It took a looooooong time to get all of the air out of the system. Some times you have to bleed, and then bleed again, and then for good measure, bleed again! Hope that helps. I know how frustrating it can be :headpop: