Step one in my project

I am frickin stoked. I just got an unexpected bonus from work, so I am going to start on my MJ now. I have talked with the paint shop and worked out a deal for the paint job, new cowl hood, fix the rusted out floor pan {I have already cut the pieces out of a MJ}, and the leak that caused the rust in the floor pan fixed . I am doing this first because the deed restrictions won't allow me to park it at home if it aint purty. Ooh, I think I have my TPI 350 traded for a new 44 front axle but I am going to have to figure out what is included in that deal. All I need now is a AX15 so I can order my TnT Y-link kit. I will be going down to the DMV friday to have the title transferred to me b4 I start anything...I know, what a slacker. I will be posting progress pics along the way. I hope you all excuse my excitement but I needed to tell someone. :-D - Rich

where did you find a cowl hood?

or did you make it?

I seen them go for $500

...BOB

They are expensive :shock: I am getting a dealer p$ but it aint much better. So it will be closer to $400 but it is an all metal, direct fit hood. Sort of a waste of cash but I really like them :?

I'll have an AX-15 231 combo available in the coming months. .

What are you planning to replace it with?

(say hi to Rocky)

...BOB

bought an AW4/242 combo from Mark. Along with some better geared axles.

He's got a freakin junkyard over there.

I've got a prototype for my own electronic paddel shifter. Working on mounting it to the steering wheel. The MJ's gonna be the coolest kid on the block with a paddle shifted auto.