snowing

tkgibbs27

it's coming down pretty fast. yesterday we had freezing rain about 1/2 inch of it or more. now it's snowing. not very common for the desert of washington. too bad i can't drive. go out and have me some fun.

EDIT: there's about 5 to 6 inches of snow right now. and it doesn't look like it's going to slow down any. it's coming down as fast as it was earlier this morning.

the roads are crazy. you can't see anything. took the family van to the gas station to pick up some chaw and hot damn did started sliding about 10 to 15 feet almost made it to the middle of the intersection. cop was sitting right there watching me and started laughing. i was only doing about about 5mph at that. sure wish i had some bigger tires on my jeep and my license plate, i'd go out on the back roads.

and to add on top of all that, the snow is still coming down.

it's about 8 or 9 inches now i would say. it's been snowing all day.

we got some pretty good back roads for 4x4 around here. we had a sweet place for off roading but some guy bought the land is closed it up. but there's another place outside of town a little bit, it's a pretty good spot, i would say it's even better than the one we had in town.

the roads are crazy. you can't see anything. took the family van to the gas station to pick up some chaw and hot damn did started sliding about 10 to 15 feet almost made it to the middle of the intersection. cop was sitting right there watching me and started laughing. i was only doing about about 5mph at that. sure wish i had some bigger tires on my jeep and my license plate, i'd go out on the back roads.

and to add on top of all that, the snow is still coming down.

i thought i was the only one who called it chaw lol