new cam in 2.8

installed a 4x4 comp cam yesterday in my 86 w/2.8 for more low end torque & wondered if anyone has ever installed roller rockers for more low end torque. read on a 60degree engine website that 1.6 roller rockers will increase low end torque but not horsepower ... any comanche experience?

installed a 4x4 comp cam yesterday in my 86 w/2.8 for more low end torque & wondered if anyone has ever installed roller rockers for more low end torque. read on a 60degree engine website that 1.6 roller rockers will increase low end torque but not horsepower ... any comanche experience?

not sure...my solution for the 2.8's lack of power was a heart transplant. that's most people's solution actually...

not sure...my solution for the 2.8's lack of power was a heart transplant. that's most people's solution actually...

+1.

I have heard of people going with a cam, intake manifold, and carburetor and picking up some power but I just skipped to the 4.0.