duct hose routing question

So I've had the dash out of my truck for quite a while and as I am putting everything back together (really refreshed the heater box, replaced the heater core, etc.) I see three places where the in-the-cab air ducts should land.  One is the bottom right of the dash on the passenger side.  One is the side vent on the driver's side next to the instrument cluster.  I'm pretty sure I have both of these correct.  The duct hoses come off either side of the defroster duct on top of the heater box.  But there is a third location, left of the steering column near the door in what I call the bottom or lower dash panel. I see a third hose in the parts book but I can't figure out where it connects to get heat/air.

(It also seems clear that I can't put together a string of words that bring up any results when searching since I'm not finding any answers that relate to this.)

I'm pretty sure one or two of you guys have had your dash apart, so help a guy out please.  I'm sure I will kick myself when I get the answer.

Thanks

Don't have an answer for you, but I do have my HVAC box and dash out so I could maybe snap a picture for you...

Can you share the picture you're looking at in the parts book? 

Looking at the book again I see that the duct I'm talking about isn't even in the picture in the book.

Second pic is a partial of the lower dash section I'm talking about.  The duct to the left of the ash tray has a hose connection on the other side.

MJ parts book ducts.jpg

MJ lower dash.jpeg

Well, this may turn out to be a change during the model run.  Maybe later MJs or XJs had a hookup for this duct in the lower dash piece?  I am now convinced that there is no place on my heater box or attached plenum/defrost to connect a third hose.