WTB: 2000 XJ overhead consle

Eagle

WTB: Full overhead console for '99 - '01 Cherokee XJ. My late wife's 2000 XJ Classic has the full overhead console. My 2000 XJ Sport doesn't -- all I have is the small dome light panel. Aside from liking the compass (although I rarely need it), my headliner is sagging and I think putting in a full console might help keep it off my head.

If possible, I'd prefer gray. The temperature sensor and wiring would be a plus, but not absolutely necessary. Unfortunately, Connetcut doesn't allow u-pull junk yards, so I can't go searching for this myself.

I have no idea what's a fair price. If you have one or have access to one, let me know what you need to get for it.

Thanks.

Complete laymen here, but I've purchased these off eBay for my last 3 XJ's and had someone else install them.  In addition to the console, you need the bracket.  The control for the remote locks is in the existing dome light.  I've paid less than $200 for everything each time, but there were more to come by the last time I shopped for one.  There's what appears to be a nice gray one on eBay now for $110 plus shipping.  One last thing ... my headliner was fine until I had the most recent console installed, so this probably won't be "the fix".  I use straight pins. :smile: 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/176352897315?itmmeta=01HX4VAM3D7TM1RNVW6CDHGMH0&hash=item290f73a923:g:DxYAAOSwsbtmLQK6&itmprp=enc%3AAQAJAAAA8MStUdIu08v0oKN1BzEh3g6I44OogLzsQAKqff85Axmp75nLrJJBW9ElS1pgfyLwU%2Frn4OPqf5ZRoFUq8ewJq9fz8VVTnN%2FQRMTD8fxtwQkiIpl8mvndvjqesw0KWceJPW5%2Bsib8da5qs40Z5B%2B4TVWUJP1Q7r7boOkR47hjeeVbnJfZici9yCDYbLWeAD8kJu2ORj052AVkurZU2ikBSN7bZhho6rK9P04PWMR2--FaPjoIBQl73nn2MehbSI%2FTwimzgVoDRPpYcGVj1ltiBSU7GOi6d6Jl%2FScj0tDx%2F4oCJd%2FVg4ihVNWQREFCm%2BfiSA%3D%3D|tkp%3ABk9SR_bBqpvpYw

RATZ! I didn't even think about the remote receiver. So if I change out the console I would have to take the vehicle to the dealer and have the key fobs reflashed to the vehicle?

The shop that installed my console took whatever was in the dome light and transferred it. 

Local shop called Lethal Sounds.  They install audio, alarms systems, remote starters ... etc.