Dana 30 cad seal tool! Works great!

Hello my peoples! So the pia out Dana 30 seal. Well no more! So I bought the seal install tool and it only works for the drivers side. Tried a few different methods I got off here and some other sites and nope not for me. Seal would go crooked or couldn’t get enough bang power. First off not a fan of beating things with a hammer, especially seals. So here is my tool and pics I took if you guys want a simple bout $20 tool. The socket was used for sizing the pipe coupler. 1 7/16”. Get a threaded coupler, cap reducer, three washers ranging from one that fits just inside the tube one that fits th inner outer portion of the tube on the knuckle side and one that fits the next axle indention. If you can get a small tube coupler great if not a saws all and a grinder will help pull it down to size. Get some 1/2” all thread although my store said it was 3/4 it’s 1/2. Make sure it reaches past the knuckles and reaches into the cad housing. Cut your pipe about an inch or so and thread the cap reducer in but leave about 1/4” or so to seat into the seal. I ground the threads on the cap reducer cause they didn’t match my all thread. Then take one of the nuts and grind off the angles some to where it fits into the tube coupler and will pass the the center of your seal. Clean it up with some sand paper or Emory cloth. I plan on jb welding this in. That’s it. To use slide the all thread thru the axle. Put your seal on the the coupler nut thing then a nut on the back side of that. Snug and seat it into the seal. It’s a small area to work in why the coupler has to be short. Next slide the small washer on from the knuckle side til it just seats in the tube. Then the next size then the last one the biggest. Now the spacer I plan on havin my brother tack it onto the large washer but doesn’t matter. Slide this on. It’s bout an inch to inch and a half in length. Not necessary but helps cause it moves your pulling nut out from the knuckle edge and makes it easier to put a wrench on. Then the nut and once it’s all snug do a quick check make sure it’s lined up then tighten. You will feel it snug once it bottoms. Just fyi it’s pretty firm pull all the way thru so don’t stress. Used it first time and set first time. Feel free to ask any questions and the washer sizes I don’t have off hand but can measure and give them if you guys need. I know the first one is same size as the seal and then it’s the next up size and the next up size from that. You guys have helped me so much thought I could try to pay it forward.

IMG_3792.jpeg

IMG_3793.jpeg

IMG_3794.jpeg

IMG_3795.jpeg

IMG_3796.jpeg

IMG_3797.jpeg

IMG_3798.jpeg