Comanche Tonneau covers(Sold)

15 hours ago, Armyvet25 said:

Well, I have the ordered tonneau, arrived about a week ago, but will be spring before I do anything, cold, and I have another bed to replace my rusty one, so I will update when I can.

Still looking for one myself. Who would have thought these would be so hard to find

15 hours ago, Armyvet25 said:

Depending on how well the one I ordered fits, I will still be going down to the shop that will do customs to let them take the necessary measurements off my truck, also closer to spring.

You sir are doing excellent legwork. Many thanks. I want to grab a cover for my longbed and I'm in the same boat!

• 2 months later...
On 2/24/2023 at 6:42 AM, Armyvet25 said:

Well, I have the ordered tonneau, arrived about a week ago, but will be spring before I do anything, cold, and I have another bed to replace my rusty one, so I will update when I can.

Did you ever get a chance to put this on yet? I’m still looking for one myself. 

8 minutes ago, Whitaker717 said:

Did you ever get a chance to put this on yet? I’m still looking for one myself. 

no, I traded off the Comanche, I'm sure it would have worked, tonneau was from a sonoma, and was within an 1/8 of an inch either side, also an inside rail tonneau, the beds aren't so precise it would have either fit perfectly of very little tweaking required.

Now i have a tonneau and no truck, go figure...also an aftermarket bumper, a clean tailgate, service manuals and other bits and pieces i need to list on the classifieds section

• 4 months later...
On 2/16/2023 at 11:48 PM, Armyvet25 said:

So far, everyone I've contacted either said they could and bailed or said no. Will look more into private upholster people and modifying a larger full size truck tonneau as spring gets closer.

are you still Abel to do it id live to get one for my long bed 86 in Colorado once I'm back from my tour in korea

10 hours ago, Cory said:

are you still Abel to do it id live to get one for my long bed 86 in Colorado once I'm back from my tour in korea

Ft Carson, I was stationed there.

sold my truck before completion, but a Sonoma tonneau cover is almost an exact fit, i even still have the one i purchased, now I don't need it.

11 hours ago, Armyvet25 said:

Ft Carson, I was stationed there.

sold my truck before completion, but a Sonoma tonneau cover is almost an exact fit, i even still have the one i purchased, now I don't need it.

was the one u bought for a long bed if so il buy it

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Armyvet25 changed the title to Comanche Tonneau covers(Sold)