Rear lift problems

I have a problem, my 86 lwb has a 2 inch BB lift in the front and a set of helper springs in the rear the guy put the helper on the back of the spring and clamped it in to get the lift needed. the truck rides bad and over the tire roar i hear another roar the axle is not center in the wheel well and the drive shaft is very hard to get in and out, while driving with no load and very low speed the truck acts ok i guess, but under load and hwy speed the truck acts like its fighting its self rolls hard and makes lots of noise over the tires how do i check pinion angle? and i was thinking of the 4 inch rustys springs to replace the junk set up i have or would i still be in the same boat on angles and the wheel's not being centered

sorry i have limited info and no pics but i need the truck as a dd and removing the lift completely is not a option but thanks on any info.

the u joints are new, with the truck on the lift the drive shalft is jammed into the back of the trans, with it on the ground i only had a 8th inch to get the shalft in. I do know i need motor mounts and a trans mount but the truck acts like its binding and makes noise but if it is binding how would i fix it? is it becouse the wheels are not center if i put weight in the truck it rolls better but, would redoing the lift fix it or is tires not center in wheel well going to happen on all lifts?