Cummins powered MJ vid.

89eliminator

If you had the body shop with the bright copper 4dr XJ with the explorer wheels, explorer fender flares, three link front suspension, 33" BFG mud's, and the cut back end with the stock fuel tank on top of the rear floor, and we came there in a bright red crew cab Ford Powerstroke, than yes that was me! That was the second longest nonstop road trip in my life. Erie PA to Chattanoga TN in 22 hrs. You never sent me pics of your rig in action at Tellico. Also, did you get your MJ project finished? When I saw it the 8.8 was just being fitted in. I plan on getting down to Tellico this summer, with a few other vehicles, maybe you could show us around.

You've got an excellent memory! The wife was SUPPOSE to have sent you some pics, I'm no computor wiz, Pm me your email addy and I'll get some to you. The MJ project is wheeling and doing well but like all good projects it will never be completely finished, it wheeled Tellico just last weekend. I'm glad to see the bed went to such a nice truck, you know since that was originally my bed I can take some credit for the build :D. Don't go to Tellico without inviting me along, I'd be honored to show you guys around. Glad to see your project turned out so nice!

small world!! i rode in your XJ at tellico in 06 i think it was! maybe 05, my brother had the camo stock cherokee then.

its been a WHILE since his jeep looked like this, its now hacked (though not as prettily as yours was