Newly acquired MJ

Been awhile since I’ve been here. My sons 88 got broad sided and “totaled” but the old girl still runs and drives. Anyway. Just picked up another one. It’s an 86 with the V6 5speed 4x4.  Has power steering and air. Absolute complete vehicle. All I see missing is the shifter boot. Been sitting for 7 years.  Will crank and start. Will need all the vacuum lines replaced due to rodents. Here’s the VIN. I’ve tried looking it up. Haven’t got much info. You guys are the pros. 1JTWL6578GT000927. Looking for the build sheet if it’s to be had. Thanks ! 

41 minutes ago, Jeff Rodgers said:

Been awhile since I’ve been here. My sons 88 got broad sided and “totaled” but the old girl still runs and drives. Anyway. Just picked up another one. It’s an 86 with the V6 5speed 4x4.  Has power steering and air. Absolute complete vehicle. All I see missing is the shifter boot. Been sitting for 7 years.  Will crank and start. Will need all the vacuum lines replaced due to rodents. Here’s the VIN. I’ve tried looking it up. Haven’t got much info. You guys are the pros. 1JTWL6578GT000927. Looking for the build sheet if it’s to be had. Thanks ! 

If you post the vin in the Comanche registry forum someone will get a build sheet for you! Post pics too!