Looking for a bench seat, central texas

CRF136N

As the title says I'm looking for a bench seat. I have really nice '97+ buckets with new floor brackets and a center console I can trade, or I can purchase. Let me know what you got. I'm sure shipping would be ridiculous but I'm willing to drive a bit for it 

does it have to be factory MJ?  other small/mid truck benches can work too and are much more comfortable.  :L:

if you need MJ, be aware that the benches only got headrests starting in mid 1990. before that the glass is your whiplash protection.

oh, and raybuck makes new covers for one of the two MJ benches. (I can't remember if it's the column shift or manual)

Good to know about the cover, right now I just want something that'll get the truck back on the road, I can do custom stuff later. I'm trying to get out of Texas in the coming months. Currently living the apartment life, working full time and having very little dexterity a bolt in option would be ideal for now, just seeing if anything is out there. I do have some proper bucket seats for it that'll bolt in which is my plan if I can't find a bench.