Stand alone efi system

ghetdjc320

I’ve decided to set aside my stand alone project for the time being. Going to be moving and just don’t have the time to work on this. This is a MaxxECU Sport system that comes complete with ECU, harness and wideband 02 sensor. Also includes a coil igniter module and connector. 

This system can control 6 cyl sequential spark and injection or up to 12 cylinders in a wasted spark setup. The biggest feature I found is that it supports the native 91+ Jeep 4.0 crank and cam triggers as well as the renix crank and cam patterns. This ecu has built in 3 bar map, built in Bluetooth (so you can connect an android tablet for use as a digital dash) and a Cortex m3 processor. I have created a bit of a base file which will need plenty of fine tuning but I’ll send it along for reference. These ECU’s were first recommended by Chris @christuned who has been tuning the 4.0’s and strokers for years now. They are made in Sweden and are a top shelf system. This kit comes complete and is all brand new. I just turned it on to see if it would read the stock crank and cam triggers which it did perfectly. This is a universal kit that will require plenty of wiring and programming to complete. But the benefits are 100% control and tuning of your engine management. 

$1100

located on Guam USA and ships via usps priority mail. 

Link: https://www.maxxecu.com/products/sport

Picture:

3B593DAF-4129-48DA-BBC7-FFC5200A0337.jpeg.b2a37c40e9322f7b0fd242915b5da14a.jpeg

Archived