Wanted Jeep Comanche, 4.0 HO, 5 speed, short bed, 4X4, A/C

Claude

Hello,

I'm looking for a clean and original Jeep Comanche 4.0 HO, 4X4, manual 5 speed transmission, A/C, short bed in good condition. Buckets seats are a must.

Maybe someone has or knows such a Jeep which is for sale.

Thx

Comanche.png

Good luck.  And I mean that sincerely.  I'm sure you realize when you state 4.0HO, you limit yourself to the 1991-92 models, which are also the two years with the lowest production numbers.  

I searched for several years before finding my 1991 Comanche.  I wanted the same thing as you have posted, except I preferred the automatic.  I ended up getting a 2wd with bench seat.  The bench seat has been swapped for factory buckets.  I have the parts I need to convert to 4wd and that project is slowly underway.  I mention this to point out, if you are capable of performing your own work, or can afford to pay someone else to do it, buckets seats swaps, 2wd/4wd conversions, auto/manual swaps, and even adding AC are possible.

If you are wanting one that is factory original, and plan to keep it factory original, I can appreciate that too.  Like I said, best of luck.