Pass bucket seat frame, cushions, rough upholstery in MO

schardein

This is a pass side fold forward bucket seat removed from an early XJ.  I have the seat frame and cushions/upholstery (red).  No seat base.  Seat bottom cushion seems like it's in good shape, not surprising since it's the pass side.  Upholstery is rough.  Does have a cool pocket on the back that I've only seen on the very early XJs.

Make offer on part or all.  At this time, I'm not interested in shipping the seat frame itself.  I don't have a box big enough, and I only use USPS.  Any other shipping option is a hour drive away from my rural home.

I need to make some room and these parts are on the throw away list, especially the cushions/upholstery.  I know the rules require a price, but this is really make an offer worth my time to box it up, and pay shipping, or make a road trip and get the whole deal.

IMG_7925.jpg

IMG_7926.jpg

IMG_7927.jpg

IMG_7928.jpg

Seat lower cushion in the picture is gone.  I still have the pass side folding seat frame & top cushions, and not pictured, another lower cushion to make a complete seat.  This other cushion has no cover and is "ok" but was a driver side so it shows some wear.

Archived