Update on jima the jeep

hello to all! I'm still relatively new to this place. in case anyone was interested in seeing the progress on JIMA, my 86' manch, I will be posting some pictures with descriptions of things that I'm finding easy, hard, cool ideas I have, and overall  how this project is going. I am totally in love with this car and still seem to be the only one amongst my peers to see the value (sentimental of course) and meaning in this car. My very first car I owned was a 91 Xj and now to say the second one is an 86 MJ that I'm building and paying for myself is very rewarding. Ultimately my goal is to get to know some people in the area I live in and hopefully be able to either start or join a jeep club and have fun. I see this as my start to being not only a mechanic, but a proud jeep nerd. Thank you for all the help thus far and ill keep yall updated!!! I hope to post at least one update post by the end of next week. 

I also wanna leave this as an open topic for some of the struggles I’m having that I'm sure many of you have already experienced. In addition, ill mention some things I'm worried about that i havent gotten to yet:

1. the damn dashboard rebuild

2. painting underneath the car/ removal of the bed

3. cleaning the gas tank 

4. re assembling the fuel rail

5. making my own head liner (seen a few threads about this one and i don't know what they use as the base to put the fabric on)

6. re wiring the car (crimping and splicig wires)

7. first tie startup