"Sunny" Comanche.

• 1 month later...

I've been back to the MJ. For the first time, I've had my driving permit and my Comanche for the first time. So, after 7 months, I finally drove her on the road. Yes, I know, I am going slow in the passing lane. I didn't have my speedometre in at the time so I was just going along at what I thought was reasonable. Luckily there were only two people around. There's a lot of correcting at higher speeds, and the exhaust leak really makes its presence at higher speeds.                                                                  

My shifting isn't very good, but atleast I'm not riding the clutch too much or grinding gears. I also know I started braking far too early for my left turn, which is something I wouldn't have noticed if I never watched the video. Maybe I should get a dashcam to look over my driving as I learn:driving:

I plan on executing my plan about bucket seats. After hearing the praise about comfort, and the added centre console for an armrest, I decided its worth it. I've always liked the look of the bucket seats over the bench seat too.