Passenger door won’t open

Roll the window down, and standing outside use one hand to reach in and rock the lock lever back and forth while trying the outside handle with the other hand. Once it opens, it's time for cleaning/lubrication/inspection. This has worked for me in the past. Hope it helps!

7 minutes ago, mjben said:

Roll the window down, and standing outside use one hand to reach in and rock the lock lever back and forth while trying the outside handle with the other hand. Once it opens, it's time for cleaning/lubrication/inspection. This has worked for me in the past. Hope it helps!

Thank you for the response. I’ll go give it a try and let you know the results.

12 minutes ago, mjben said:

Okay, that did the trick. It seems as though the lock doesn’t want to disengage all the way until you play around with it. It felt like it was unlocking, but I felt the switch/button move a bit further when it actually did unlock. Looks like I have just added more to my “Spring time tear down and rebuild” list.

Thanks for the help. My brother in law and I were both trying to get the door to open for a bit yesterday and eventually gave up.