Colorado: More parts........

yellaheep

OEM chrome (plastic) wheel covers for Jeep steel wheels.  One set early wagon style, one set late model XJ steel wheel.  You need to have/retain the original center cap as these sit over those and the Jeep logo is visible through the center of the covers.  They're dirty in the pic, they'll clean up nice.  All tabs intact, no damage.   $45 shipped / set.

IMG_20180811_155829085_HDR.jpg.aa0c899a1f7b57840e7ca71c63741b9b.jpg

Still have this MJ e-brake assembly with cable.  $60 shipped.

IMG_20180722_203035731.jpg.178492e57bd28d5e10e6ee601033a61d.jpg

PM or text 720-879-1399

21 hours ago, Siopposition said:

Does the racket assembly work good? All the way down to the floor? Will u take 75 shipped for both the seat brackets and the ebrake?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

"Racket" = Ratchet?  Yes, the ratchet assembly works as it should.  Taken from an auto trans truck so not much use.  

"Seat brackets" = Seat lever bezels?  I think I got a PM about these for asking price.......... 

"Racket" = Ratchet?  Yes, the ratchet assembly works as it should.  Taken from an auto trans truck so not much use.  

"Seat brackets" = Seat lever bezels?  I think I got a PM about these for asking price.......... 
Haha yea. It was late last night. I'd be interested in the ebrake. And if the bezels don't sell I'd be interested in those too. You willing to ship?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Archived