Wanted: Built MJ

Jetnoise

Looking for a turnkey MJthat’s equal parts Wheeler and DD.  Should have a 4.0 or LS swap done right, short box, and 35-37” tires on appropriate axles and gears. The body doesn’t have to be a 10 but it should be an 8 or better 😉. I Know a head turning MJ is hard to find these days and I know it won’t come cheap, but I do have 2 solid MJs that are ready to build into everything I described and more. I will trade one or both of them, or just cash, whatever it takes to make the deal. I’ve got a tow vehicle and a a hauler so I am able to come and get yours, or bring you mine for trade. If I can’t find the right MJ to buy, I’ll just build both of these. Only reason I’d rather have one already built is because it’s gettig more difficult for me to do the work. Anyway here’s what I currently have, located in ND. These are rust free with the exception of some rust on the red one behind the driver door in the usual spot. The red one has a set of spare doors to. Red one is an 88 Pioneer, 4.0l, auto, 4x4, HP D30/44 short box and the silver one is an 87 Sportruck, 2.5l, 4x4 conversion, 5sp, D30/35. So if you like to build em and then start over, then let’s make a deal. 

64559807-81CC-4F4C-9D3B-14C116E6F0ED.jpeg

F5BB1522-CBF1-40F9-8C46-56EEA40D6BCB.jpeg

Fun to hear someone else in North Dakota likes Comanche's too ! I've got a couple in Minot. Good luck to you in your search, hope you find one you like, maybe I'll see you driving it sometime!